Daruma 8 Oz. Lidded Mug
Daruma are found all over Japan. Based on Bodhidharma of Zen Buddism, they are usually round & red with two white circles for eyes. One is supposed to set a goal or make a wish and color in one of these with a black circle. Only when the goal or wish is realized can the other eye be colored in, representing an enlightenment. But these daruma are more whimsical and less serious bringing fun to life by Jewel Japan.
- The Jewel Japan Collection.
- Mug: 4.25" x 3" x 3.5"h; 8 oz. capacity.
- Lid: 3.25" diameter x 0.4"h.
- Microwave, dishwasher safe.
- Made in Japan by Jewel Japan.